The Craziness of 2020 means that most of us now get to work from home.
The flip side is, that means most of us now get to work from home.
If you’re like me, there hasn’t really been that must difference, except now my husband works from home too.
I’ve been running a home-based business for 20 years now (showing my age) and I’ve had to refine some really great systems so I don’t have the following problem you may possibly be experiencing:
- When you’re working you feel guilty about spending time with your loved ones who are also at home
- When you’re spending time with your loved ones, you feel guilty you aren’t working! (we just can’t win)
- You always feel like you are “switched on” and always thinking and talking about work
- Your home is starting to feel more like your work place and less like your sanctuary
- You seem to work longer hours, always responding to messages and emails…but not necessarily getting more done or making more money
- Your home is either incredibly neat (work avoidance) or totally trashed (we’ll talk about that)
In less than 30 minutes, I’ll share with you structures I’ve put in place so:
- I have clear boundaries about when and where I work and when I stop (and how to set the clock again when boundary creep steps in)
- When my husband is home, what is allowed to happen in the office… and what is forbidden in the bedroom!
- How to set up different parts of your home for efficiency
- How to set up areas of your home for different energies
- The mindset that is needed so you can perform as a CEO of your business, instead of a work at home slave
- Plus a few scripts you can use to set boundaries with your partner / your clients / your kids / YOU
This will be fun.
You can watch the video, listen to the audio, download from the podcast directory, or read the transcript below. Never miss an episode. Click here for all the ways you can subscribe.
Enjoy this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Romance Your Tribe Podcast generally, can I ask a favour? Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. Or find us wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts.
And hey, in return let me shine the light on you!
When you leave a rating + review, screenshot it to me via email, or DM via Facebook, Insta or Linked In and I’ll shout out to you on Social Media.
- Grab your free Video Marketing Playbook with 50 tips and favourite tools from 24 world-class video marketing experts.
- The software I use to live stream to multiple platforms at once.
- The software we use to edit, brand and caption our short videos.
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
You can also catch me live and a growing library of every training and notes, over in the Romance Your Tribe Facebook Group. I’d love to welcome you there.