Hey Shooting Star
As a Shooting Star, you are at a tipping point in your business. Your business represents what you USED to do, but you’ve evolved in who you can serve and how you do that.
The frustrating part is, you know you can be making a greater impact, in a more streamlined way, but you feel cluttered by old branding, offers and possibly even the types of customers you attract.
It’s time to take a good look in your business “wardrobe”, throw out what is not serving you anymore and create a new business model that builds on your strong foundations and lets you shine!
Often as a Shooting Star, it may seem to others you have a great business but you may not agree. You feel incongruent because what you are putting out to the world no longer really reflects what value you really offer. You may even stop yourself from marketing your offerings because your message feels “not quite right”.
I get it. I’ve reinvented my business numerous times as I have evolved as a business woman. In fact, this website is the result of applying the same process to my own business that I guide Shooting Stars through.
I shed my established brand of Wonderful Web Women with genuine grief and tears but I know my business, and my business leadership, could no longer grow through the brand that got me to this point in time.
This is a time to celebrate. You are on the cusp of creating something wonderful and you have your strong experience in business already to use as a foundation for your creation.
In my experience, Shooting Stars usually need help with one of the following:
- They need to do an audit of their skills, expertise and branding and client assets so they know exactly the foundation they are building on.
- They need help to identify The “Profit In You” and know how to tell their story
- They need to redefine their most Profitable Avatar
- They need help with pricing and packaging new programs
- They need Brand Congruency across all social media and website platforms
- The techy stuff can be holding them back.
Does any of this sound familiar to you?