Contra deals in business… they can be a brilliant way for you to grow your business, especially if cash flow (a.k.a. money in the bank) is tight.
They can also be a great way to:
- Give away your services when you should really be charging what you are worth
- Lose friendships
- Continue to over deliver and lose money and time
- Drive you crazy with frustration when the service you are getting in return is slow and not what you expected
On this live training I’ll cover:
- Exactly what a contra deal is and what it isn’t
- When a contra deal is a great idea and when it is wrong
- What to say if you are asked for a contra deal and you want to be paid instead
- How to ask for a contra deal
- The red flags to watch out for that means your contra will end in tears
- The essential way to structure a contra deal so it will be successful
- How to protect yourself legally
- Contras that have worked for me and ones that flopped
- Ask your questions live and I’ll stay and help you with any contra deal issues you are facing
You can watch the video, listen to the audio, download from the podcast directory, or read the transcript below. Never miss an episode. Click here for all the ways you can subscribe.
Enjoy this Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Romance Your Tribe Podcast generally, can I ask a favour? Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. Or find us wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts.
And hey, in return let me shine the light on you!
When you leave a rating + review, screenshot it to me via email, or DM via Facebook, Insta or Linked In and I’ll shout out to you on Social Media.
- Grab your free Video Marketing Playbook with 50 tips and favourite tools from 24 world-class video marketing experts.
- The software I use to live stream to multiple platforms at once.
- The software we use to edit, brand and caption our short videos.
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
You can also catch me live and a growing library of every training and notes, over in the Romance Your Tribe Facebook Group. I’d love to welcome you there.